Thursday, April 23, 2009

Assignment

I know these blogs are all out of order, sorry about that, just trying to get caught up!

On Monday, April 13, we finally got an assignment. As you all know we are going to....Minot, ND. It's the one place in the world I feared going the most. Well, Japan then Minot, but I knew we werent going to Japan. I was really upset about it at first but now Im trying to be more positive about it. I've actually done some research and it seems like it wont be nearly as bad as I had feared. I joined a yahoo group for people stationed at Minot and everyone loves it there. Every base is what you make it! Im still hoping we wont be there long, its 30 hours from home. Boo for that.

2 comments:

  1. I think there's a Yahoo group for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, but if you get on the right group you can meet some nice people! =)

    ReplyDelete