Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Mental Picture

I've been a horrible picture taker. I haven't pulled out my camera nearly as much as I would like for months. I have some great pictures of Isabella in my head though and I would like to share them with you. Here they are, in no particular order:

Picture 1: The look on her face when an acorn she dropped was stolen by a squirrel. "Hey, I wanted that 'sgirl'".

Picture 2: The big smile she gets on her face when we talk about the baby. I love my mental picture of her hugging and kissing my belly.

Picture 3: Isabella standing in front of the GIANT aquarium in Atlanta staring at all the fishes with amazement.

Picture 4: My little dragon trick or treating for the first time at Boo At The Zoo.

Picture 5: Her face this morning when her Nana gave her a stoller for her babies. You would have thought someone had put a table full of cake and cookies in front of her, she was THAT happy.

There is so much I wish I could share. We're loving life right now and just enjoy our time together. It won't be too much longer and we'll have another baby to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment