Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Little Awkward, A Little Awesome

So, Im in a blogging mood. Rare, I know. Here is a little insight into out life as of late A&A style.

A little awkward...

Having a beautiful amazing baby who I've only mentioned maybe twice on this blog. :(

Realizing that you have befriended a crazy person, and that person lives right across the street from you.

Having your 2 year old tell everyone in sight excitedly "I PEED" every time she goes to the restroom.

Finding a dead squirrel in your kiddie pool. How.very.tragic.

Having people come over regularly and seeing what my house looks like on a daily basis. Yikes!

Finding ONE grey hair while fixing your hair on you 29th birthday. :(

A little awesome...

Having two sweet baby girls!

Being 23 lbs under my pre pregnancy weight!

My new friends...love love love them. (not the crazy ones mentioned above)

Jonathan getting a raise this year that is exactlly enough to cover the cost of Isabella's preschool and gymnastics. Woot woot!

Having someone to go walking with every night, it keeps me accountable. I've lost weight and the adult time is amazing!

Summer....pools, sunshine, popsicles, long days, and late nights on the back porch.

Going on a date with my husband for our birthdays and seeing the funniest movie ever.

Shopping at Ikea with a fellow shopaholic.

Finding good sushi in Sumter!

No comments:

Post a Comment