Friday, January 14, 2011

Holy Deja Vu

Today at lunch Isabella was doing her usual terrorizing of the refrigerator and I was shocked at how tall she looked standing there. All of the sudden I remembered taking some pictures of her doing this exact same thing when she was much smaller. I whipped out my camera and grabbed a few shots while I had the chance. While she was napping I started looking through my pictures and found the "original". What a coincidence that they were taken almost exactly a year apart. Look how she has grown! I can't even think about it, it makes my head hurt.


January 14, 2011


and just a short 369 days before....




January 10, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. that is amazing!!! Such a big girl now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Look at her! To me, that is amazing. I can't do that now unless I, like, lose a lot of weight or get massive facial reconstructive surgery. It's amazing how much they change when they are little! God is mean lol he does that to make parents feel that they are growing up even faster than you thought!

    ReplyDelete