Tuesday, January 04, 2011

What Do I See?

I was noticing this morning that there are a few sights that have become somewhat permenant fixtures in our home. To give you an insiders view I thought I would share a few things you might see in our house...

  • ME, in my sweats!
  • Shoes all around the shoe rack in the front hall.
  • All my beautiful throw pillows, on the floor.
  • Isabella in various states of undressed.
  • Babydolls everywhere.
  • Something camo in ever room (things my husband hasn't put away!)
  • Little People all standing in a perfectly straight line, because that's the way Isabella INSIST that they live.
  • Dora Dora everywhere!
  • More and more pictures of Isabella, because all her pictures turn out great!
  • Food on the floor because no matter how much I sweep my child can junk up the floor.
  • A glass of water sitting on the table by "my" chair. I can't get enough to drink!
  • Baby gear starting to creep it's way back out of the closets.

It's not exciting, and sometimes it sure isn't pretty, but I've started accepting this as my new norm. This house, and all its sights, they are our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment