Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lesson Learned

Isabella woke up this morning at 2 am for a feeding. After she ate, and burped, she was fussy and didn't want to be laid down. So me being the smart lady I am I laid her down anyway. She spit up all over her outfit and swaddle me. I picked her up, cleaned her up, and gave her some more vertical time. When I tried to lay her down again she got fussy again. I finally got her settled and put her down in her bassinet, as soon as her back hit the mattress she puked everywhere. After that she was LIVID, I was able to get her calm, but it took me over an hour to get her to sleep. My lesson learned today....give the baby what she wants or I suffer!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, yuck! I guess you are having as much fun doing laundry as we are. This morning we learned the hard way that it's not a good idea to put Sierra in the swing after she eats.

    ReplyDelete