Saturday, December 27, 2008

My wonderful husband...

All of the sudden yesterday I started feeling exhausted, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Isabella was asleep and Jonathan was up doing something, I can't remember. He came in the room and saw me dozing off on the couch and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said "Why don't we go get in bed? You can take a nap, I'll watch a movie and take care of Isabella!" So it was about 4, I pumped and then went to sleep by 4:30. I didn't wake up until 11 pm!!!!!!!!! I almost fainted when I saw the clock. I asked why he didn't wake me and he said I looked too peaceful and he thought I needed the rest. I played with Isabella a little, fed her, changed her, ate a hot pocket, and played/cuddled her until she went to sleep again. I was back in bed falling asleep by 12:30. It was awesome! She didn't wake up again until 4 am...I don't think I've had that much sleep since March. Jonathan is just too good to me, I'm completely spoiled.

Nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment