Wednesday, March 04, 2009

3 Months Old

Isabella is three months old today!
Her best tricks are sleeping through the night, rolling over, and waking up to eat right when dinner is done.

Her hair is still reddish brown, and her eyes still haven't made up their mind. Yesterday I would have sworn they were green, but today they look more brown!
She is 23" long and weighs in at 11lb 2.5 ounces. The nurse who weighed her said she is healthy but long and skinny...thats why I call her my noodle!

I caught her on camera smiling REALLY big for the first time today.

3 comments:

  1. 3 months already? Sigh. It goes so quickly. I love her big smiley picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a great big smile!!! Makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she is getting big and yes the time goes so fast, i can't beleive makenzie is 31/2 months old already:(

    ReplyDelete