Monday, March 02, 2009

Quick Update

Not a lot has happened since our last update. Isabella still sick so we're trying to stay home as much as possible. Luckily we have been able to get out of the house some. Although she is still having a hard time breathing she has been in good spirits. As I mentioned before she rolled over again yesterday, proving that it was not a fluke when she did it before. Jonathan and I were both here and got to see her rollover this time. We were cheering her on and it was so exciting! I just can't believe how big she is getting, and how fast everything is happening. Being a parent is challenging and rewarding at the same time; it's all worth it when you get to see your baby happy and healthy.


In other news, Jonathan's performance review is due this week. This means that he should be able to reenlist soon, God willing. Hopefully we will be getting orders soon then we will know where we're going, and have a better idea of when will be home for a visit. I cannot wait, not knowing has been killing me. I've been so homesick lately, I just want to come home and see my family. And of course, I can't wait for you all to meet Isabella. Poor Jonathan hasn't been home in three years so he is definitely ready.

No more updates for now here are some pictures to keep you entertained!


Love you guys, only a few more months.

1 comment: