Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Roly Poly Baby

I put Isabella down for tummy time today and for the first time ever she didn't freak out. I was so happy, but little did I know how excited I was about to be. She was happy and kicking and playing when all of the sudden she started trying to roll over! I ran for the camera but by the time I came back she was fussy and not doing much. I held out just in case and it happened, she rolled over! I cannot believe I got it on video! Just shy of 12 weeks old and my little baby, who will do anything possible to avoid being on her tummy, rolled over. Im a very proud Mommy today...and every day!


2 comments:

  1. thats funny how she hates to be on her tummy. makenzie loves to be on her tummy and hates to be on her back. they are just the opposite lol! she is just to cute and isn't it amazing how fast they grow! its like you don't realize it till they do something new and then your like OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to roll, Isabella! Less clothes = more fun on the tummy, right?

    ReplyDelete