Sunday, January 18, 2009

Isabella's First Date

Isabella went on her first date last night! Long before she was born she was betrothed to the neighbor's unborn son Riley. Although she is 18 days older than him the age difference didn't seem to matter. Of course all the adults had to tag along to chaperone! We got to eat sushi and have adult conversation, it was great! This is what Riley had to say about the date on his blog:

"I had my first date tonight. It was fun. I got dressed up and Mommy and Daddy took me out to meet Isabella and her family. We napped and drank some milk and pooped out pants together. I do have to say that it was kind of embarrassing that Mom and Dad had to tag along but I don't have a drivers license yet. I also though it was totally embarrassing when our moms made us take pictures. Isabella didn't like it at all and I tried to comfort her but I realized I was still a little hungry and so I licked her hair... just a little. I hope I didn't upset her more."

He's a nice guy, I think we will let her see him again!

Oh yeah, here are the aforementioned pictures.



Mommy just likes to play with Photoshop.



This is the first time I've ever seen her look like me. I guess she really does have my eyes.



They are still getting the hang of sitting up, he leans on her, she leans on the couch. Everyone is happy.




He made a move on her, but she let him know she was lady! No kissing on the first date Riley!




She was mad/hungry. Riley tried to comfort her by tasting her hair, it didn't work.



2 comments:

  1. Good for Isabella! She lets the boys know that there's no messing around with her. I love her outfit, by the way - too cute!

    ReplyDelete